Shed fire destroys home on Maxine Drive
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters responded to a reported house fire on Maxine Drive near Staring Lane on Sunday afternoon.
Firefighters believe the fire started from the shed in the rear house and spread to the rest of the home. Crews tried to bring the blaze under control, but it was a total loss.
Officials say the fire was unintentional, and foul play is not suspected.
No injuries have been reported.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office talks about shooting on Greenwell Springs Road
Shooting near Highland Road leaves one dead
South Dakota's 2020 Mount Rushmore Fireworks Celebrations
Downtown businesses adjust to new mask mandate before usually busy July 4th...
La. insurance chief believes car insurance rates will drop