Officials respond to possible carbon monoxide exposure in Gardere area
BATON ROUGE - It was initially reported that multiple people at a Gardere area home may have been exposed to carbon monoxide gas early Wednesday morning.
Officials said the possible exposure may have occurred at a residence in the 8500 block of Longwood View Avenue.
But, shortly after 8 a.m., St. George Fire reported that five individuals who were brought to an area hospital for treatment had their CO levels tested, and the results did not reveal elevated levels of Carbon Monoxide.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
No decision yet from area schools on closures ahead of Friday cold...
Baton Rouge blood bank up in flames amid dangerous shortage nationwide, St....
City-Parish taking precautions before wintry weather later in the week
Attempted break-in at Hebert Guns
Elderly man beaten, bound by armed robber at his home