Early morning fire at Tiger Plaza Apartments
BATON ROUGE- Firefighters were on the scene of a fire at an apartment complex in the 4000 block of Alvin Dark Avenue this morning.
A call for a fire at the Tiger Plaza Apartments came in shortly before 3 a.m.
Authorities say the fire was in one of the maintenance rooms of the complex. At this time no injuries have been reported.
Details are limited at this time. Check back for updates.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
At least one dead in chaos at Port Hudson gathering
Cyclist struck and killed in hit-and-run off Airline Highway Saturday morning
Broadmoor Christmas parade rolled through neighborhood Saturday
Holiday Express on schedule to arrive in Gonzales Thursday; road closures announced
Tenants ask apartment management to make significant changes, address mold