Authorities determine cause of Eddie Robinson Drive house fire
BATON ROUGE - Emergency crews responded to a house fire Wednesday morning.
The call for a house fire in the 200 block of Eddie Robinson came in shortly after 8:30 a.m. According to a release, the cause of the fire was a faulty air conditioning unit.
The fire was contained to the room where it started, but the rest of the house did receive heavy smoke damage.
Details are limited at this time. Check back for updates.
— Johnston vonSpringer (@johnstonvon) March 28, 2018
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Local businesses kick off the holiday shopping season with Small Business Saturday
Possible tornado sweeps through St. Charles, Jefferson Parishes; nearly 5,500 without power...
Car submerged in canal after driver veered off I-12 near Essen Lane;...
Two hurt in apparent Black Friday gun battle between two vehicles on...
Cruise passenger rescued by helicopter after going overboard off Louisiana coast
Southeastern hosting Idaho in first round of FCS Playoffs Saturday
Fans' Choice Award Winner: U-High's Keylan Moses
Southeastern running back Derrick Graham has a deep passion for rodeo
Southeastern to face Idaho in first round of FCS Playoffs
The Black and Gold Report: New Orleans Saints vs Los Angeles Rams