Three dead and two in hospital due to carbon monoxide exposure at Michigan festival
WOODSTOCK TOWNSHIP, Mi - Three people died and two are in critical condition after a carbon monoxide accident at a country music festival.
Lenawee County Sheriff's Office said they found five males inside of a travel trailer at Michigan's Faster Horses Festival on June 17. All of the men were unresponsive.
Deputies said medical staff began administering CPR, but three of the men were pronounced dead at the scene. The other two were taken to a local hospital for acute carbon monoxide poisoning.
Sheriff's Investigators said the carbon monoxide exposure was likely from a generator located near the travel trailer.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Neighbors help with debris pickup despite damages to home
Two dead in triple-shooting during family gathering in New Roads
Amazon hopes to bring jobs, business to the capital area with new...
BR mayor meets with feds in New Orleans to view storm aftermath
BRPD officer hit by drunk driver back home nearly a month later