Pot left unattended causes Firethorn Drive house fire
BATON ROUGE - Emergency crews were called to the scene of a house fire early Monday morning.
The fire was reported shortly after 8 a.m. in the 1400 block of Firethorn Drive. No injuries have been reported at this time.
Authorities say the fire was caused by an unattended pot that was left on the stove. The amount of damage to the home was not provided.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Second-annual 225 Festival celebrating capital region culture happening Sunday
Tiger fans storm the court after upset win against No. 17 Kentucky
Ascension Parish student heading to national welding competition
Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy says he is against sending national guard troops...
In response to deadly car jacking, Louisiana lawmaker proposes bill increasing penalties