Officials identify man killed in tragic S. Harrells Ferry Road area house fire
BATON ROUGE - Authorities say a man passed away in a Thursday (Feb. 4) afternoon house fire near S. Harrells Ferry Road.
The fire was reported around 2:15 p.m. at a home on President Davis Drive.
On Friday, the Coroner's Office identified the deceased person as 60-year-old Charles Vallee.
The coroner says Vallee's death was the result of carbon monoxide poisoning in connection with a residential structure fire.
At this time, no other details related to the tragic fire have been made available.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Woman killed at tire shop in freak accident
Junk house ordered to be cleaned up, again
At least 1,000 vaccines to be administered at a church in North...
6,000 SU football tickets up for grabs Saturday as state enters Phase...
Husband shot wife, killed himself outside counseling center in Baton Rouge