86°
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
7 Day Forecast
Follow our weather team on social media

Chemical reaction in cleaning supplies causes building fire

1 year 6 months 3 weeks ago Tuesday, October 25 2022 Oct 25, 2022 October 25, 2022 9:00 PM October 25, 2022 in News
Source: WBRZ
Photo: Google Earth

BATON ROUGE - A building along North Boulevard was saved by its sprinkler system Tuesday afternoon when cleaning supplies had a chemical reaction and started a fire. 

According to the Baton Rouge Fire Department, the A1 Professional Services building along North Boulevard was saved by the sprinklers that completely extinguished the fire. 

When firefighters arrived, several floor mats, mop heads and other products were smoldering. 

Fire officials said the fire was contained to products inside the building. 

More News

Desktop News

Click to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Radar
7 Days