Latest Weather Blog
15-year-old accused of Plaquemine High School bomb threats arrested
PLAQUEMINE - Sheriff’s deputies in Iberville Parish say a 15-year-old student was arrested in connection with a bomb threat made earlier in the day at Plaquemine High School.
Investigators said they were able to connect the individual to a similar threat received by 911 on Dec. 14, stating that a bomb had been placed at the high school.
Deputies said the juvenile was booked into the Assumption Parish Juvenile Detention Center on two counts of terrorizing.
IPSO’s Sheriff Brett Stassi said the Criminal Investigation Division, including detectives in the computer and high tech crimes section, were instrumental in making the arrest.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
$5M plan to provide affordable rent to people with housing insecurity; awaiting...
Sources: State Police blocks ex-leader's son from getting coveted new job following...
Police: Drug dealer dumped Nathan Millard's body after he reportedly died from...
Teenager accused of killing 11-year-old boy, holding family hostage will stay in...
New charges filed in Nathan Millard investigation
LSU women's basketball looking to fight Michigan's height with speed
LSU Baseball opens SEC play - WBRZ Sports Takeover
Stadium Golf Tour comes to Baton Rouge
Catholic upsets Scotlandville in DI select title game for program's first state...
Port Allen wins 4th straight state title over Winnfield