Parents won't sue Disney over son's death by gator
ORLANDO - The parents of a toddler killed by an alligator at Walt Disney World say they don't plan to sue the theme park resort over the death.
Matt and Melissa Graves of Omaha, Nebraska, said in a statement Wednesday they want to focus on their family's future health.
A family spokeswoman, Sara Brady, says she couldn't say whether a financial settlement had been reached with Disney World.
Disney World president George Kalogridis said in a statement the company continues to provide support for the family. He did not elaborate.
Authorities say an alligator pulled Lane Graves into the water June 14. His father, Matt Graves, says a second alligator attacked him as he tried to save his son.
Lane's body was recovered the next day. An autopsy showed he died from drowning and traumatic injuries.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Secretary of State 'researching' voter registration activities at East Baton Rouge field...
More than $40K missing at WBR sheriff's office; employees implicated in growing...
Deputies looking for man who stole case of disposable vapes from gas...
Prostate Cancer Awareness Month - Hear from a survivor
Accused killer back in jail Saturday after allegedly committing drive-by shooting while...
Southeastern knocks off #4 Incarnate Word on Eli Sawyer game winning touchdown...
McKinley High's homecoming football game canceled after bench-clearing brawl broke out between...
LSU Baseball team volunteers with Baton Rouge's Miracle League
Fans' Choice Player of the Week 3: Scotlandville Covanta Milligan
Saints vs Bucs postgame report