Mareno Cucumber Salad Recipe
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Officials identify 2 men killed in Waffle House parking lot Monday morning
Man gets life sentence in decades-old cold case surrounding wife's murder
Contentious plan to narrow I-10 in BR delayed as state tries to...
Sheriff launches investigation into who leaked info to WBRZ about employee's theft...
2 men found dead inside car after shooting in Waffle House parking...