Mareno Cucumber Salad Recipe
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Amid flurry of flood zone development requests, planning commission shoots down Burbank...
EBR, Ascension leaders announce joint proposal to improve drainage along Bayou Manchac
St. Helena schools set to reopen nearly a month after Hurricane Ida
Baton Rouge researchers optimistic Moderna shot will be deemed safe for kids
Blue Roof Program opens shop in Ascension