Mareno Cucumber Salad Recipe
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Louisiana native, LSU grad killed in Texas when neighbor fired shot into...
Vaccine rollouts ramp up across nation, and in Louisiana
Police investigate fatal incident involving vehicle with bullet holes on I-10 West...
Sunday Journal: Count Your Blessings supper by St. Vincent de Paul
Dozens of families in mobile home park living without water for over...