Lightning strike causes attic fire in home on Lone Pine Lane
BATON ROUGE - A home caught on fire Tuesday afternoon when a storm passed through the area and lightning struck a home.
According to the St. George Fire Department, A home at the end of Lone Pine Lane was hit by lightning at 4:26 p.m. The strike sparked a fire in the attic.
No injuries were reported and the fire was contained.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Helicopter jammed under I-12 overpass removed
K-9 'Kane' passes away from unexpected illness
Troubled BRPD officer implicated in 'Brave Cave' lawsuit arrested on simple battery...
House fire that caused thousands in damages Wednesday night reignites early Thursday
Federal lawsuit filed over EBR's controversial 'Day of Hope' school trip -...