Trailer catches fire as flood victim moves back into home
LIVINGSTON PARISH - A man was moving back into his house when the trailer he had been living in caught on fire.
The home was damaged during the August flood of 2016, and the man was staying in the trailer while the home was being repaired.
According to the Livingston Parish Fire Department, the trailer fire in the Live Oak community sparked when the circuit breaker was turned back on and subsequently caused a stove to catch on fire.
The tailer was considered a total loss. No injuries were reported.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Catholic High wins Division I state title, beats Jesuit 14-10
Brian Kelly's salary ignites criticism from La. public service commissioner
9-year-old from Prairieville stars in the Hallmark Channel's new Christmas movie
Families excited for return of Festival of Lights to Downtown Baton Rouge
As deadline approaches, 1600 kids remain without a sponsor in Salvation Army's...
WATCH: New LSU coach Brian Kelly arrives in Baton Rouge
High school coaches give Brian Kelly advice on how to tackle recruiting...
See the contract to get Brian Kelly as the new LSU Football...
Fans share their excitement about new LSU head coach Brian Kelly
New LSU coach Brian Kelly arrives in Baton Rouge