Faulty water heater causes house fire on Oseola Street
BATON ROUGE - The Baton Rouge Fire Department says a faulty water heater was the cause of a house fire on Oseola Street Tuesday.
The fire department arrived at the home in the 2700 block of Oseola Street around 12:15 p.m.. Upon arrival, crews found smoke coming from the rear of the house.
According to BRFD, the home sustained little smoke and fire damage.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
'It's a long time coming': Iberville Parish President pleased with potential bridge...
In wake of two boating fatalities, Pointe Coupee officials hoping for safe...
Some hurricane plans to change in Tangipahoa after Ida
Location for new bridge narrowed down to three options, all in Iberville...
Restaurant worker on the run after gunfight in parking lot of Ascension...
Southern baseball walks off Jackson State in SWAC Tournament
Southern baseball wins game one 21-2 over Alcorn
VIDEO: Former Saints and Tiger Devery Henderson talks about the difference between...
New NCAA rules tweak opens door for more SEC dominance
VIDEO: Devery Henderson Talk about Bluegrass Miracle and the Saints "Rebirth game"