UDFA Tracker: LSU players sign free agent deals following NFL Draft
BATON ROUGE - The 2019 NFL draft is complete, but now comes the frenzy of undrafted players who slipped through the cracks of all seven rounds this weekend.
Here are the latest reports of undrafted free agent signings from LSU.
John Battle (safety) - New York Jets
- Battle, a three-year starter at LSU, compiled 144 career tackles and five total interceptions. In 2018, he had 39 tackles and three interceptions in 10 games.
- He'll now join former Tiger Safety Jamal Adams in the secondary. Adams was selected 6th overall by the Jets in the 2017 NFL Draft.
Garrett Brumfield (guard) - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Brumfield, started nine games at left guard as a senior and all 13 games as a junior.
- Earned second-team honors from SEC coaches in 2017
Check back later for all the latest UDFA signings for LSU.
Nick Brossette (running back) - New England Patriots
- Brossette, eclipsed became the 13th ever LSU Tiger to eclipse 1,000 yards rushing in a single season. - Rushed for 1,039 yards and recorded 14 touchdowns in 2018.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Southern Jaguars return to Mumford Stadium for only home game of the...
Mary Bird Perkins employee raises $50k in fight against cancer after running...
Louisiana Marathon returns to downtown Baton Rouge
Les Miles placed on leave
LSU making decisions to better handle sexual abuse allegations
East Iberville overcomes 14 point deficit to claim 1A State Title
LSU radio crew calls road games from home
Southeastern caps off historic weekend with sweep of Mississippi Valley
Central's Ethaniel Rizan big on size and heart
Baton Rouge CC gets huge win over Louisiana Community Christian