Hawaiian, Delta top on-time ratings for US airlines
Here are the government's rankings of the leading U.S. airlines and their on-time performance for November. The federal government counts a flight as on time if it arrives within 14 minutes of schedule.
1. Hawaiian Airlines, 91.5 percent
2. Delta Air Lines, 91.4 percent
3. Alaska Airlines, 88.0 percent
4. Frontier Airlines, 87.5 percent
5. Spirit Airlines, 86.4 percent
6. United Airlines, 86.1 percent
7. Southwest Airlines, 86.1 percent
8. American Airlines, 85.4 percent
9. SkyWest, 85.2 percent
10. JetBlue Airways, 84.3 percent
11. ExpressJet, 82.8 percent
12. Virgin America, 81.4 percent
Total for all covered airlines: 86.5 percent
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Mosquito crews out in full force after weeks of standing water in...
BRPD chief meeting with Biden amid Baton Rouge crime wave
Top State Police attorney abruptly reassigned amid Nakamoto reports
BRPD Chief Murphy Paul discusses White House meeting
Roommate allegedly shot couple at Nicholson Dr. apartment, charged with murder