Hawaiian, Delta top on-time ratings for US airlines
Here are the government's rankings of the leading U.S. airlines and their on-time performance for November. The federal government counts a flight as on time if it arrives within 14 minutes of schedule.
1. Hawaiian Airlines, 91.5 percent
2. Delta Air Lines, 91.4 percent
3. Alaska Airlines, 88.0 percent
4. Frontier Airlines, 87.5 percent
5. Spirit Airlines, 86.4 percent
6. United Airlines, 86.1 percent
7. Southwest Airlines, 86.1 percent
8. American Airlines, 85.4 percent
9. SkyWest, 85.2 percent
10. JetBlue Airways, 84.3 percent
11. ExpressJet, 82.8 percent
12. Virgin America, 81.4 percent
Total for all covered airlines: 86.5 percent
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Dozens of pigs killed after falling from trailer on Miss. River bridge
Pig carcasses scattered along Mississippi River Bridge after animals fell out of...
Only two candidates show up to gubernatorial debate in New Orleans; Landry...
Deadline pushed back for environmental studies at new Mississippi River Bridge proposed...
Justice of the Peace resigns hours after WBRZ report