Crews responded to electrical fire on Ashbourne Drive
BATON ROUGE- Emergency crews responded to a reported house fire in the 1200 block of Ashbourne Drive.
The call came in just before 10:20 a.m. Authorities say the cause of the fire was electrical, and crews were able to quickly contain the fire from spreading.
Fire officials say one adult and two children were inside of the home at the time of the fire, but were able to get out safely. No injuries were reported.
The amount of damage is estimated at $17,000. Red Cross was called to assist the family.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Cluster of abandoned cars on Bluebonnet Boulevard
Interview: EBR Mayor asks locals to send in pictures of areas with...
Road conditions amid May 2021 flooding in EBR
Popular rapper, Boosie, speaks with WBRZ from BR airport as it becomes...
Flash flood watch in BR, surrounding areas issued until Wednesday afternoon
Catholic lacrosse feeling confident despite loss in state championship
Cole Kelley wins Walter Payton Award
LSU pitcher Matt Beck gets his moment at the plate
Brusly baseball needs extra innings to win regional series with Jennings.
Southern Athletic Director Roman Banks talks about coaching search