Used fireworks spark fire at Baton Rouge home Friday night
BATON ROUGE - Fireworks stored in a plastic garbage can sparked a fire at a Shenandoah home on New Year's Eve.
A storage area of a carport burned after the used fireworks ignited just before 11 p.m. Friday.
St. George Fire Department crews got the fire out in a few minutes, keeping the fire from spreading and only damaging the storage area and carport.
The home where the fire happened is on Spotsylvania Drive.
There were no injuries.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
BRPD Chief Paul gets emotional at Metro Council meeting on BRAVE Cave...
As Tennessee officers face civil rights charges, famed attorney seeks similar action...
Attorney says Hammond Police Department violated state law by investigating officer-involved shooting...
One week after his son's arrest, high-ranking BRPD officer placed on leave...
LSU Linebacker Whit Weeks Learning Fast