Two arrested for arson after Walmart fire in Central
CENTRAL- Two juveniles were arrested for arson after a Walmart fire that happened Monday night.
Central Fire Department along with the East Side and District Six Fire Departments responded to a box alarm at the Walmart on Sullivan Road Monday night.
An aisle in the yarn section of the store was on fire, according to the fire department. Store employees put out the fire with fire extinguishers.
The store was evacuated and had moderate amounts of smoke.
The store reopened Tuesday at 7 a.m.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Last chance: Our final opportunity to see a solar eclipse for decades
$160 million grant to go toward funding Louisiana's energy transition, creating new...
EBR mosquito abatement booked up with house calls until April
Mayor Sharon Weston Broome announces homeless shelter initiatives
Family upset after man present at woman's drug-related overdose death given probation