House fire off of Highland Road started by electrical malfunction, investigators say
BATON ROUGE - Fire crews responded to a house fire off of Highland Road Tuesday morning.
Firefighters were called to Louise Street sometime after 7 a.m. on reports of a house fire. The Baton Rouge Fire Department confirmed to WBRZ that the fire was under control before 7:45 a.m. and there were no confirmed injuries.
Fire investigators said an electrical malfunction caused the blaze.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Detectives searching for man caught on video just before armed robbery
Political in-fighting at play in controversial development along Highland Road
LaDOTD pushing to install more flashing yellow turn signals statewide
Neighbors express concern over new development near Country Club of Louisiana
Teacher booked for rape amid claims that she gave birth to student's...