Firefighters respond to overnight fire at Associated Grocers
BATON ROUGE– Scary moments inside Associated Grocers overnight when a fire broke out at the business on Anselmo Lane in Baton Rouge.
Firefighters responded to the fire around 1:30 a.m Monday morning. When they arrived fire and heavy smoke was seen coming from a floor sweeper inside the building
Employees were able to get out building safely.
St. George firefighters were able to put out the flames within 20 minutes with the help of the sprinkler system that keep the fire from spreading.
Fire officials say the damage was limited.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Effects of Colonial Pipeline shutdown highlight truck driver shortage
Friends, teachers and students hold candle light vigil in memory of killed...
In Baton Rouge, Novavax begins trials in children as young as 12
Tuesday's Health Report
More governors opting out of pandemic unemployment benefits
LSU pitcher Matt Beck gets his moment at the plate
Brusly baseball needs extra innings to win regional series with Jennings.
Southern Athletic Director Roman Banks talks about coaching search
Drew Brees and Sean Payton enjoy the Zurich Classic
Legendary Parkview coach Kenny Guillot passes away at 76