Arson to blame for Addison St. house fire
BATON ROUGE - Fire officials say arson is to blame for an overnight house fire in Baton Rouge.
The fire was reported in the 2900 block of Addison Street before 9:30 p.m. Monday. At the scene, crews found fire coming from the rear of the house.
The structure sustained heavy smoke damage. Authorities say no injuries were reported.
Anyone with information about the fire can call Baton Rouge Fire Department Investigators at 225-354-1419.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Pennington Biomedical launches major fundraising campaign
Sheriff: Alleged relationship between student, teacher at Tangipahoa school under investigation
Tiger's Trail RV Resort opens in Baton Rouge
State will allow individual parishes to opt out of statewide burn ban
BRPD Chief Paul gets emotional at Metro Council meeting on BRAVE Cave...