St. George apartment fire displaces three families, started from dryer
ST. GEORGE - Fire officials say an apartment fire that displaced three families Friday evening started from a dryer.
Crews dispatched to CitiScape apartments on the 5000th block of Mancuso around 5:30 p.m.
When firefighters arrived, they saw heavy smoke coming from one apartment unit. Water damage forced crews to turn off the water in three units, including the apartment where the fire happened. No injuries were reported.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Lawmakers hear from business owners impacted by pandemic as unemployment runs low
Livingston daycare employee arrested on juvenile cruelty charges
Man found shot in truck on Greenwell Street Friday has died
LSU could lose up to $80M if football is canceled, university president...
Police: 3 women charged with attacking restaurant hostess over coronavirus restrictions