Friday closures, flooding from Hurricane Delta
BATON ROUGE - The WBRZ Traffic Team continues to monitor the roads ahead of Hurricane Delta. Check back for an updated list of closures, additional delays, and flooded roads to avoid.
CATS is suspending services beginning at 7 p.m. tonight due to severe weather— Dana DiPiazza WBRZ (@danawbrz) October 9, 2020
They plan to return to normal hours of operation on Saturday, Oct. 10, if weather conditions improve
East Baton Rouge
- Greenwell Springs Rd. at Cherryl Dr.
- Monticello and Flannery Rd.East
- Scenic Highway and 72nd is closed in both directions
- Florida Blvd. at N 19th St.
- Hwy 423/Comite Dr./Thomas R. East of Gibbens Rd.
- Stumberg Ln. North of Hwy 73/Jefferson Hwy
- Groom Rd. in both directions just after Main St. (LA 19) before Plank Rd. (LA 67)
- Pride Port Hudson Rd. West of Munson Dr.
- Hwy 51 in both directions between I-55 (Laplace) and I-55 (Ruddock)
- Bayou Sorrell Rd. Bridge between State Spur 75 and Gracie St.
- Plaquemine Ferry is out of service
- La 77 Bridge at Grosse Tete
- Intracoastal Rd. between Indian Village Rd. and Bayou Jacob Rd.
- Hwy 70 in both directions between Levee Hwy (LA 997) and Hwy 69
- La 70 is closed at 2 different bridges: Bayou Pigeon Bridge and Belle River Bridge
Pointe Coupee Parish
- 3900 Block of LA 77 between Livonia and Fordoche is closed due to a tree down
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Gov. John Bel Edwards expected to loosen some virus restrictions Tuesday
Debris from ice storm clogs waterway
Teen who admitted to killing abusive father in 2019 gets plea deal
Johnson & Johnson vaccine soon to be available in Baton Rouge
Surprising tax notice for man with missing unemployment benefits