Firefighters respond to reports of smoke at Celtic Studios, discover faulty AC unit
BATON ROUGE - Early Thursday morning, firefighters responded to a reported fire at 10000 Celtic Drive, in a building where Restore Louisiana conducts business.
Around 7:30 a.m., St. George Firefighters and members of the Baton Rouge Fire Department were spotted on top of the building's roof, assessing the situation.
Officials with St. George Fire say during their investigation they didn't find any fire, but discovered that one of the building's AC units had been releasing a smoky smell. The AC unit was isolated and the area rechecked.
Officials say the area is now safe.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Litter boom working to keep Bayou Fountain trash free
Grandmother killed in grandson's crime spree, deputies say; Four others hurt
Surveillance video shows accused gunman fleeing
Trying to keep cool during another heat advisory weekend
Governor considering mask mandate as hospitals beg for help in latest COVID...