Mareno Cucumber Salad
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Governor recommends wearing a mask indoors amid new COVID surge, some state...
Plaquemine clinic provides vaccines and school supplies for students
Pay problem for Southern professors continues for summer session
Tigerland apartment building at the center of a fourth homicide investigation
SWAT team arrests accused arsonist at Tigerland apartment overnight