Stove malfunction causes smoke at Tigerland market
BATON ROUGE- Firefighters were called to a possible fire at a market in Tigerland Monday morning.
The call came in at 6:02 a.m. for smoke at the Akasha Market on Bob Pettit Boulevard. Authorities say the stove had a malfunction that heated some grease and caused a lot of smoke.
The gas was shut off until the problem was fixed.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Vaccine rollouts ramp up across nation, and in Louisiana
Police investigate fatal incident involving vehicle with bullet holes on I-10 West...
Sunday Journal: Count Your Blessings supper by St. Vincent de Paul
Dozens of families in mobile home park living without water for over...
Authorities discover two men suffering inside a vehicle from gunshot wounds on...