Man found dead inside burned Meadowbrook Ave. home
BATON ROUGE - Authorities say a man was found dead inside his home following an early morning house fire.
The fire was reported at 4:43 a.m. in the 7200 block of Meadowbrook Ave. At the scene, the St. George Fire Department found half of the home burning. Flames could be seen going through the roof.
Authorities say the sole resident of the home was found dead inside the home. The man was identified as 59-year-old David Braud. The cause of death is pending a carbon monoxide test.
The cause of the fire wasn't provided.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
If approved, Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine could arrive in Louisiana next...
Students sent to hospital after 13-year-old brings drug-laced treats to school
Walmart teams up with Baton Rouge city-parish leaders to increase vaccine access...
I-10 widening in BR gets federal approval, expected to begin construction in...
Murdered mother's 3 small children caught in middle of custody battle