Major intersections across EBR to undergo traffic signal work, Delays expected
BATON ROUGE - Traffic signals across East Baton Rouge Parish will undergo work, putting crews along the shoulders of roadways through the week. Temporary lane closures and delays will be a part of the work to complete the project at the following intersections:
December 14, 2021 - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Tuesday)
- Intersection of LA 73 (Jefferson Hwy) / Floynell Dr
- Intersection of LA 427 (Perkins Rd) / Pollard Pkwy
December 15, 2021 - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Wednesday)
- Intersection of LA 42 (Burbank Dr) / E. Boyd Dr
- Intersection of I-10 West Bound Ramps @ E. Lake Shore Dr
December 16, 2021 - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Thursday)
- Intersection of LA 73 (Jefferson Hwy) / Drusilla Ln
- Intersection of LA 3246 (Siegen Ln) / Highland Rd
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Meeting about future of Capitol High brings more questions than answers
Fish Bayou flood control project wrapping up; Alligator Bayou Road soon to...
Comite Diversion completion date now at the end of 2025
United Way receives overwhelming amount of applicants for utility assistance
Months after deputies raided police department, missing money suddenly found in evidence...
WATCH: LSU QB Garrett Nussmeier talks to media about fall camp
WATCH: LSU QB Jayden Daniels talks fall camp
LSU QB Myles Brennan quitting football, not at practice Monday morning
Sports2's 1-on-1 with 5 star LSU commit Shelton Sampson
WATCH: 1-on-1 with recent LSU commit QB Rickie Collins