Latest Weather Blog
Gonzales restaurant burned after sign on roof caught fire
GONZALES - The roof of a restaurant along Highway 30 caught fire Wednesday afternoon when part of the sign sparked and lit the building.
The El Paso restaurant sign caught on fire around 3 p.m. and then caught the roof on fire.
Gonzales Fire Department officials said no one was injured and although the building sustained damage, they will be able to re-open after making repairs.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
$5M plan to provide affordable rent to people with housing insecurity; awaiting...
Sources: State Police blocks ex-leader's son from getting coveted new job following...
Police: Drug dealer dumped Nathan Millard's body after he reportedly died from...
Teenager accused of killing 11-year-old boy, holding family hostage will stay in...
New charges filed in Nathan Millard investigation
LSU women's basketball looking to fight Michigan's height with speed
LSU Baseball opens SEC play - WBRZ Sports Takeover
Stadium Golf Tour comes to Baton Rouge
Catholic upsets Scotlandville in DI select title game for program's first state...
Port Allen wins 4th straight state title over Winnfield