Family displaced after fireworks damage trailer on Victoria Drive
BATON ROUGE - Officials said a blaze that destroyed a family's trailer was caused by fireworks.
The fire occurred on Victoria Drive near Calumet Street around 7:45 p.m.
Baton Rouge Fire Department officials later confirmed the fire began after fireworks were lit somewhere near the trailer.
Authorities say the fire burnt the porch and under the trailer.
A family of four was displaced because of the damage to the trailer, according to officials.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Good Samaritan who tried to save Baton Rouge teen swept up in...
Storage building cleans up after 2 On Your Side report, parish makes...
Nearly 9 months after Hurricane Ida, first responders bracing for new storm...
Mayor of Gonzales asks for heavier patrols after deadly late-night shooting
Good Samaritan meets with family of missing BR teen
Southern baseball wins game one 21-2 over Alcorn
VIDEO: Former Saints and Tiger Devery Henderson talks about the difference between...
New NCAA rules tweak opens door for more SEC dominance
VIDEO: Devery Henderson Talk about Bluegrass Miracle and the Saints "Rebirth game"
VIDEO: Former Tigers and Saints receiver Devery Henderson talks with Corey Rholdon...