Electrical fire sparks in Pollard Pkwy. house overnight
BATON ROUGE - An electrical fire sparked in a house on Pollard Pkwy. overnight.
According to the Baton Rouge Fire Department, the fire was reported around 11:17 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of Pollard Pkwy.
Firefighters arrived on scene to find smoke coming from the house. They say no one was home when the fire started.
Crews made their way to find the fire near the computer room, according to BRFD. The rest of the house received heavy smoke damage. BRFD says total damages to the house are estimated to be around $60,000.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Walmart teams up with Baton Rouge city-parish leaders to increase vaccine access...
I-10 widening in BR gets federal approval, expected to begin construction in...
Murdered mother's 3 small children caught in middle of custody battle
Truancy a growing concern during pandemic, could put juveniles on dangerous path
State claims man still owes hundreds due to error in tax form