Dryer caused fire at Baton Rouge apartment Saturday afternoon
BATON ROUGE - A fire broke out in the laundry room of a Baton Rouge apartment building Saturday afternoon.
St. George Fire Department said the dryer at an apartment building on Cypress Lakes Boulevard caught fire around 5 p.m.
Fire officials said there were no injuries and the Red Cross assisted the displaced residents.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Angel Reese hosts back to school giveaway at McKinley Elementary for EBR...
St. Amant Fire Department raising money to buy new equipment for fighting...
Flu shots readily available during Ochsner's 'Flu Shot Fair'
Helicopter jammed under I-12 overpass removed
K-9 'Kane' passes away from unexpected illness