Crews respond to house fire on Montrachet Drive
BATON ROUGE – Firefighters responded to a house fire in the 10000 block of Montrachet Drive on Thursday afternoon.
According to the St. George Fire Department, the fire was an accidental cooking fire. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the kitchen.
There are no reported injuries.
The fire department says that the house received minor water damage.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Trailer containing original artwork, said to be worth thousands, allegedly stolen from...
Business booming for Denham Springs restaurant after judge orders to halt operation
SU Athletic Department and CareSouth host curbside back to school giveaway
2MAD: Women United providing single moms, families with fresh food amid pandemic
Former LSU track star mourns younger brother's death, killed in S. Flannery...