BRFD: Stove fire causes $150,000 in damages at LSU Life Science Building
BATON ROUGE - Baton Rouge Fire Investigators say a stove likely started a fire inside the LSU Life Science Building.
Firefighters responded to campus around 1:30 p.m. Thursday. 12 BRFD vehicles rushed to the scene. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to a lab room located on the fourth floor of the building. The fourth floor received $150,000 in smoke damage and water damage from the sprinkler system.
No one was in the lab at the time of the fire.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Black Friday shopping returns to Gonzales outlet mall
Shoppers gather from all over to spend time, shop with family this...
Early morning shoppers line up for Black Friday sales in EBR, Ascension
Southern University prepares for Bayou Classic
Eager Black Friday shoppers at Tanger Outlets in Gonzales