Grease fire on Gardere
BATON ROUGE - Emergency crews responded to a trailer fire Tuesday night on Gardere Lane at a mobile home park.
The incident was reported Tuesday night just before 8 o'clock in the 2500 block of Gardere Ln.
According to the St. George Fire Department, firefighters arrived on scene and found a grease fire that started in the kitchen. The blaze was quickly contained, and the kitchen suffered extensive damage.
All residents were able to escape the fire. No injuries were reported.
After investigation, St. George determined the fire to be accidental.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Detour dilemma: property owner raises concerns over parish bridge project
911 call system to soon change following dropped call issues
'Day of Hope' cost school system only $200 less than amount required...
Man arrested on attempted murder charges; allegedly shot niece from outside home
Family of Allie Rice start 'Live Like Allie' campaign as case is...
Plaquemine's Jayden Rogers leading the Green Devils through music
Southeastern knocks off #4 Incarnate Word on Eli Sawyer game winning touchdown...
McKinley High's homecoming football game canceled after bench-clearing brawl broke out between...
LSU Baseball team volunteers with Baton Rouge's Miracle League
Fans' Choice Player of the Week 3: Scotlandville Covanta Milligan