Early morning fire reported on Eddie Robinson Drive
BATON ROUGE - Emergency crews responded to a house fire Wednesday morning.
The call for a house fire in the 200 block of Eddie Robinson came in shortly after 8:30 a.m. According to a release, the cause of the fire was a faulty air conditioning unit.
The fire was contained to the room where it started, but the rest of the house did receive heavy smoke damage.
Details are limited at this time. Check back for updates.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Customers race to hardware stores to beat freezing temperatures
LSU gymnastics has third meet affected in three weeks
Corner store partners with nonprofit, providing healthy food options in food desert
Teen troublemaker escapes juvenile detention center for a third time
Thursday's health report