64°
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
7 Day Forecast
Follow our weather team on social media

Pot left on stove sparked overnight apartment fire on Airline Highway

9 months 1 week 5 days ago Monday, April 18 2022 Apr 18, 2022 April 18, 2022 5:25 AM April 18, 2022 in News

BATON ROUGE - A pot left on a hot stove caused a fire at an apartment building while its tenants were seemingly asleep.

The Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to the fire around 2:15 a.m. Monday. Once inside the apartment, they found it filled with heavy smoke coming from the kitchen.

The fire was contained in about 15 minutes. 

No one was hurt. 

More News

Desktop News

Click to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Radar
7 Days