Crews respond to morning house fire in Baton Rouge
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters were called to a Tuesday morning house fire.
The fire was reported around 7:35 a.m. in the 10400 block of Gerald Drive. Fire officials say the fire started in the utility room near a dryer.
Flames extended to the attic and through the roof before being brought under control around 8:10 a.m. Foul play isn't suspected.
No injuries were reported. The Red Cross was called to assist the four occupants.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Louisiana increasing fees for hunting, fishing licenses
Couple separated by COVID, illness renews vows after nearly 50 years of...
Baton Rouge children participate in COVID-19 vaccine trials
Animals abandoned at construction site of animal shelter
Office Park highlights more drainage problems they say have gone unaddressed for...