Latest Weather Blog
Interstate routes closed at several points by high water
BATON ROUGE - Flood water covering multiple lanes of the interstate have resulted in on and off closures throughout the day.
Here are the latest interstate closures as of 8:30 p.m.:
- I-10 West is now open at Highland Road.
- I-10 East is now open at Bluebonnet Boulevard.
- I-12 East and West remain closed between LA 43 (Albany) and I-55 (Hammond) due to flooding.
- I-12 West is closed at Range Avenue due to flooding.
- I-12 East is closed at US 61 (Airline Highway) due to flooding.
- I-10 East at US 165 is closed to traffic due to flooding in the area. Traffic is being diverted onto US 165.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
3-year-old killed in UTV accident in Port Allen
Proposed bill aims get rid of parole for 'dangerous offenders'
Suspected gunman found hiding in woods after day-long manhunt in Zachary
Officer Shawn Kelly dies in hospital weeks after shootout at Denham Springs...
Daughter of LSU legend Billy Cannon sends dazzling gift to Kim Mulkey...
LSU baseball prepares for NCAA Regional play
LSU, Tulane to meet in first round of Baton Rouge Regional as...
LSU president reminisces during team trip to DC
Southern baseball sweeps Arkansas-Pine Bluff to finish out regular season
A candid conversation with Kim Mulkey - Watch the half-hour special on...