Interstate routes closed at several points by high water
BATON ROUGE - Flood water covering multiple lanes of the interstate have resulted in on and off closures throughout the day.
Here are the latest interstate closures as of 8:30 p.m.:
- I-10 West is now open at Highland Road.
- I-10 East is now open at Bluebonnet Boulevard.
- I-12 East and West remain closed between LA 43 (Albany) and I-55 (Hammond) due to flooding.
- I-12 West is closed at Range Avenue due to flooding.
- I-12 East is closed at US 61 (Airline Highway) due to flooding.
- I-10 East at US 165 is closed to traffic due to flooding in the area. Traffic is being diverted onto US 165.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Have we seen the last of Drew Brees playing in the NFL?
Knock Knock Museum invites public to Jan. 18 event honoring Dr. King
Many to honor Dr. King on Jan. 18 by engaging in acts...
La currently facing its most critical fight against COVID, health officials say
Father of Congressman Garret Graves' passes away due to COVID complications