Firefighters respond to house fire on Carlsbad Drive
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters with the Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to a reported house fire on Carlsbad Drive.
According to BRFD, crews were called to 3043 Carlsbad Dr around 4:36 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Once Firefighters arrived on scene they found smoke coming from the kitchen.
BRFD learned the cause of the fire was a pot on the stove in the kitchen. The only injury reported was the owner who spilled a hot liquid on her foot while trying to remove the pot from the house.
Red Cross was called to assist the residents.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Authorities are investigating the shooting death of a local Elvis impersonator
As businesses struggle to hire BREC says they're starting to recover
Deputies find body after recovering car from bayou Friday
Major sticker shock for electric customer faced with $5,000 bill
Murdered teenager remembered by classmates
LSU pitcher Matt Beck gets his moment at the plate
Brusly baseball needs extra innings to win regional series with Jennings.
Southern Athletic Director Roman Banks talks about coaching search
Drew Brees and Sean Payton enjoy the Zurich Classic
Legendary Parkview coach Kenny Guillot passes away at 76