Central Fire Department extinguishes early morning apartment fire
CENTRAL - A small electrical fire broke out at a Greenwell Springs Road apartment just before 6:30 a.m., Thursday morning.
Firefighters with Central Fire Department responded to the incident and were able to safely extinguish the blaze.
No injuries were reported and the apartment sustained only minor damage.
Firefighters say the Red Cross was requested to assist the home's occupants.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Gov. Edwards cautiously optimistic in state's fight against COVID-19
LSU Health Shreveport moving forward with promising clinical trials for COVID-19
Arts Council BR starts 'Hearts From Home' campaign to support healthcare workers,...
Local nurse helping fight dire coronavirus situation in New York
LSU grad files for patent, working with FDA on drug to stop...