Three transported from Southern University dorm for possible overdose
BATON ROUGE - Three people were transported to a local hospital from a dorm at Southern University due to a possible overdose.
Officials were dispatched to Wallace Lee Bradford Hall at Southern University around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday night.
The condition of the patients is unknown at this time. WBRZ has reached out to Southern University for more information.
This story is still developing.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Kids lend helping hand to BR animal organizations using community service scholarships
Baton Rouge police looking to crack down on street racing as parish...
OMV reinstatement nightmare follows woman for months; state expanding call center
Part-time police department employee among 12 arrested in massive Pointe Coupee drug...
Gunfire erupts at funeral for Baton Rouge shooting victim; one person hurt
Southern defensive lineman Jason Dumas comes back home to be closer to...
LSU wideout Brian Thomas trying to take the next step in year...
New Orleans Saints Jarvis Landry is proving he's still one of the...
Woodlawn's Rickie Collins commits to LSU
Scotlandville's Jamall Franklin commits to Houston