Neighbors FCU awards $50k to 15 local graduating seniors
BATON ROUGE - The Neighbors Capital Area Foundation granted $50,000 to 15 graduating seniors in the Greater Baton Rouge Area.
In three years, the foundation has given $95,000 to local students.
This year's recipients are:
- Mia-Miracle Craig – Baton Rouge HS $20,000 (4-year scholarship)
- Alissa Clemmons – Central HS $5,000
- Jailynn Johnson – Baker HS $3,500
- Bryce Hudson – Scotlandville HS $2,500
- Emma Grace Spencer –Dunham $2000
- Tyler Clemmons – Port Allen HS $2000
- Parker Giering – Live Oak HS $2000
- Song Dam – Broadmoor HS $2000
- Me-Gann Adolfo – Lee Magnet HS $2000
- Avery Olinde – Walker HS $1500
- Mounina Abderrahmane – McKinley HS $1500
- Amaria Green – Southern University Lab $1500
- Kassie Salling – Parkview Baptist $1500
- Mya Alford – Woodlawn HS $1500
- Madison Miller – Denham Springs HS $1500
Schools participating in the Neighbors Mascot Checking Program nominated one graduating senior to receive the scholarship.
Schools nominated students based on their character and commitment to their community.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
LSU legend Shaquille O'Neal stops to help stranded driver after witnessing crash
Incredible video shows police officer's rescue of choking baby
Vice President Pence scheduled to land in Baton Rouge to discuss state's...
LHSAA plan won't allow high school football games until schools reach 'phase...
Lee High School renaming committee selects final 3 potential new names; Awaiting...