Firefighters respond to fire at Baton Rouge Country Club
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters with the St. George Fire Department responded to a reported fire at the Baton Rouge Country Club around noon Sunday.
According to St. George Fire, the fire was reported around noon at 8551 Jefferson Hwy. Firefighters arrived to find the fire in a second floor restroom.
Investigators believe the fire sparked from a light fixture in the women's restroom.
The fire was brought under control around 12:18 p.m., and no injuries were reported.
The building has since re-opened.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
2MAD: United Way providing children with fresh produce in Capital Area
Child care facilities await 'Phase Two' of reopening plan in hopes of...
Capital Area parishes meeting state testing goals
Hurricane season and the pandemic- Swampland barriers, Wetlands declining
Retired General Russel Honore weighs in on restoring order in Minneapolis
Southern baseball players meet for unofficial practice in Port Allen
Kenan Cooper is first from West Feliciana to swim collegialety
LSU rolls out new turf in Tiger Stadium overnight
LSU Coaches dish on latest with football team
New West Feliciana football coach unsure of when he'll meet his new...