Firefighters respond to fire at Baton Rouge Country Club
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters with the St. George Fire Department responded to a reported fire at the Baton Rouge Country Club around noon Sunday.
According to St. George Fire, the fire was reported around noon at 8551 Jefferson Hwy. Firefighters arrived to find the fire in a second floor restroom.
Investigators believe the fire sparked from a light fixture in the women's restroom.
The fire was brought under control around 12:18 p.m., and no injuries were reported.
The building has since re-opened.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Southern Jaguars return to Mumford Stadium for only home game of the...
Mary Bird Perkins employee raises $50k in fight against cancer after running...
Louisiana Marathon returns to downtown Baton Rouge
Les Miles placed on leave
LSU making decisions to better handle sexual abuse allegations
East Iberville overcomes 14 point deficit to claim 1A State Title
LSU radio crew calls road games from home
Southeastern caps off historic weekend with sweep of Mississippi Valley
Central's Ethaniel Rizan big on size and heart
Baton Rouge CC gets huge win over Louisiana Community Christian