BRFD: Faulty space heater caused afternoon house fire
BATON ROUGE - Firefighters say a malfunctioning space heater was to blame for a fire that damaged a home during a chilly Tuesday afternoon.
According to the Baton Rouge Fire Department, the fire was reported on Brice Street around 12:15 p.m.. A spokesperson said the fire began inside a bathroom and was contained before it reached the rest of the home.
No injuries were reported.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Live with Southern University's Human Jukebox ahead of Homecoming
Southern University security details homecoming weekend protocol
News 2 Geaux at 5 a.m.
First responders called to scene of late night crash outside of Channel...
Councilman censured after outburst at public meeting, charged in fight at his...