Mareno Cucumber Salad Recipe
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
LSU Lakes restoration project to begin early 2020
Theater Baton Rouge presents 'A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder'
Staying safe and warm in Baton Rouge low temps
All Hazards Recovery Plan goes to vote at Metro Council Meeting
Neighbors help Ascension man stay warm during season's first freeze