Mareno Cucumber Salad Recipe
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Instant Classic: Zachary's late touchdown lifts Broncos past West Monroe 27-24
Zachary wins back to back titles after late game winning touchdown
John Curtis blows out Catholic High to win their 27th state title
U-High Cubs go back-to-back for first time in program history
Amite snaps 14-year title drought