WATCH: E-cigarette explodes in man's pants while shopping in store
ANAHEIM, CA - Surveillance footage captured the moment an e-cigarette exploded in a man's pants pocket while he was out shopping.
In the video, the man can be seen browsing televisions when flames suddenly begin shooting from his pants. He then starts limping through the store as employees rush to help him.
Despite the burns, the manager said the man left the store on his own, presumably to drive to the hospital.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Person killed in reported tubing accident on Amite River
Governor recommends wearing a mask indoors amid new COVID surge, some state...
Plaquemine clinic provides vaccines and school supplies for students
Pay problem for Southern professors continues for summer session
Tigerland apartment building at the center of a fourth homicide investigation