Latest Weather Blog
Grease fire sparks blaze at mobile home on Gardere Lane
BATON ROUGE - Emergency crews responded to a trailer fire Tuesday night on Gardere Lane at a mobile home park.
The incident was reported Tuesday night just before 8 o'clock in the 2500 block of Gardere Ln.
According to the St. George Fire Department, firefighters arrived on scene and found a grease fire that started in the kitchen. The blaze was quickly contained, and the kitchen suffered extensive damage.
All residents were able to escape the fire. No injuries were reported.
After investigation, St. George determined the fire to be accidental.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Supreme Court decision could mean changes for Louisiana's voting map
'Suitcase bandits' caught on camera using luggage to shoplift from Hammond Dollar...
Iberville Sheriff's Office steps in to help White Castle Police as budget...
Visible progress as DOTD makes big changes to highly trafficked I-10 off-ramp
Man booked for infant son's murder was out on bond in child...
LSU blasts 4 homers in 13-7 win over Oregon State to advance...
LSU baseball prepares for NCAA Regional play
LSU, Tulane to meet in first round of Baton Rouge Regional as...
LSU president reminisces during team trip to DC
Southern baseball sweeps Arkansas-Pine Bluff to finish out regular season