Fire crews investigating house fire on Amarillo Street
BATON ROUGE - The Baton Rouge Fire Department extinguished a house fire on Amarillo Street near Breckenridge Avenue Saturday morning.
Firefighters received a call around 10 a.m. about a blaze at 2736 Amarillo Street. When officials arrived on the scene they found the fire in the attic. Officials believe the blaze was sparked by an electrical malfunction in the breaker panel.
No injuries were reported. Two adults and four children were displaced but Red Cross came to assist.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Second-annual 225 Festival celebrating capital region culture happening Sunday
Tiger fans storm the court after upset win against No. 17 Kentucky
Ascension Parish student heading to national welding competition
Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy says he is against sending national guard troops...
In response to deadly car jacking, Louisiana lawmaker proposes bill increasing penalties