Fire crews investigating house fire on Amarillo Street
BATON ROUGE - The Baton Rouge Fire Department extinguished a house fire on Amarillo Street near Breckenridge Avenue Saturday morning.
Firefighters received a call around 10 a.m. about a blaze at 2736 Amarillo Street. When officials arrived on the scene they found the fire in the attic. Officials believe the blaze was sparked by an electrical malfunction in the breaker panel.
No injuries were reported. Two adults and four children were displaced but Red Cross came to assist.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Sunday Journal: An interview with EBR Schools new Superintendent
State Audit reveals Visit Baton Rouge wrestled with forged checks issue, had...
Ascension Parish students return to school
Senator Bill Cassidy addresses question of stimulus checks
College football season on the chopping block